The harvest has come to an end, the vineyards are decked in their autumn finery and just as the first vestiges of winter can be felt in the crisp air, the Elgin Wine valley opens its doors to visitors from far and wide for the annual Elgin Cool Wine and Country Food Festival which is to be held over the weekend of 29-30 April 2017 from 10h00 until 17h00 daily.
Each of the participating wineries will offer a unique programme, allowing patrons to tailor-make their experience according to their own personal preferences, whilst enjoying a welcome alternative to the hustle and bustle of city life.
Win tickets to #ElginCoolFest with Rola Motor Group!
Share your experiences with us by
using the hashtag #ElginCoolFest
More Details here: https://ecwcf.winesofelgin.co.za/
Early bird entry tickets to the festival cost R140 per person (over 18’s) and can be bought online from www.webtickets.co.za and includes your tasting glass, festival programme, access to participating farms, live entertainment and wine tasting of a selection of three (3) wines of your choice at any of the participating wine estates.
- Depending on availability, tickets may be purchased on the day at the Elgin Cool Wine & Country Food festival office at the Peregrine Farm Stall – these tickets are priced at R160 per person.
- Tasting glasses and festival programmes must be collected at the festival office at Peregrine Farm Stall prior to visiting any of the farms.
- All children younger than 18 and accompanied by an adult may enter for free.
- Guests are advised to pre-book activities and meals as space is limited and payable separately.
Don’t Drink & Drive
- Please note that the festival promotes designated drivers and the responsible use of alcohol.
- No alcohol will be served to children under 18 years old.SPONSORED BY